What is A-TECH?
Advanced Technologies Academy is one of Clark County School District’s Magnet/CTA Schools. It’s curricular areas offer a culture of technology in both the core and program area classes and its mission is to empower a diverse student body by teaching the academic concepts and technological skills necessary to empower students to succeed in a highly competitive, technologically changing world.
A-TECH students embark on a learning experience designed to maximize opportunity and potential. This high-achieving, Blue Ribbon school offers academic distinction and technological excellence to those who choose one of its eight college-preparatory programs.
· Magnet Schools of America: School of Excellence
· U.S. Department of Education: Blue Ribbon School 2003, 2011
· U.S News and World Report: Gold Medal School
· U.S News and World Report: Top 100 Schools In The United States
· Siemens Award for Advanced Placement
· Nevada Department of Education · Exemplary High School
· Nevada Department of Education · Five Star Reward School
· Highest Proficiency Rates in CCSD In Science, Math, and ELA
· Many AP Classes with 83% of Students Tested, Passing with a 3,4,or 5
· 95% of A-TECH Graduates Attend 4-Year Colleges and Universities
· Recognized for its Club Participation Rate
· Smaller Classes.
· Sports Participation at Zoned High School.
· Senior Internship Programs.
· College Credit with CSN’s CTE College Credit.
· Over 50 Clubs and Activities.
· Specialized Business and Industry Instructors.